Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sweden

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death.

- Robert Fulghum




Ok, sorry for the longgggggggggggg break between posts but it was so difficult trying to upload pictures and blog from Abuja, but I promise to change my ways........

I am back in Europe now, after living in Abuja for 11 months, I am now in Stockholm, Sweden and wow is it very different. I will upload pictures very soon, I actually need to first leave the house before I do that.

So whats up with me, well......
I braided my hair before I left and I intend on leaving them this way for at least 4 week.( I also need to do some product shopping here in Stockholm)
I did the Master cleanse and I did that for 18 days, I lost 8kgs and I have manage to keep that weight off. still another 10 to go.
I am still doing pilates and cardio, but I intend on continuing with my Tae Kwon Do as soon as possible and also getting into Yoga.
And I am in Love. I have always been in love with this person and I am finally just facing the fact that for now he may be the only man for me.

Ok, for now thats it, will go out and take some pictures and uplaod those from Abuja as well as my Windhoek trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!