Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Dance, movement, my song.

I feel it,
every time, I walk
its in the wind, it blows softly
like, my kisses

I dance to it,
everytime, the sun shines,
she smiles to me,I
enjoying my movements.

I breathe it,
everytime the rain falls
upon my window, telling me secrets only
I know

I embrace it
everytime, a women walks my way,
with a certain swagger from her hips
telling me, she is ready for the gift

I smell it,
everytime I am in a garden
and the flowers open to me
giving me the sweet scent

I enjoy it,
everytime, a man, who knows who he truely is
walks along side me

I love it
Because I know,
as long as I am alive
I am, ME.


Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by its breathtaking moments.

- Michael Vance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!