Thursday, April 21, 2011

London part 2 - pictures will be up soon

'By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show'.
Samuel Johnson

Hiya

That quotes is totally how I feel about London.


Not much to tell really. I walked around a lot. After sorting out a week ticket getting around wasn't hard but I gather thats because I am use to public transport since living in Vienna. I would think that for someone who isn't use to it, then it would be a hassle and a half. Also, most people seem very helpful when seeing if you are in need of assistance. Apart from that, it was systems go for me. I and my friend walked everywhere, took in all the sights and sounds. I honestly had no real idea of London, just that it was busy and everyone speaks English, and of course the usual - Royal family, 007, Shakespeare - whose work I love and did a final research paper in high school on Macbeth (got an A+ for that one - (I did two papers - Macbeth and Lord of the Flies, both Brilliant books) ), lager, pies, pub crawling - hahhahahahahhaha (didn't really do that in London - but have in Vienna), English men (dated a few - so I know what I need to know about them - Love the accents), Notting Hill, Topshop, rainy days, River Thames, double decker buses etc etc. So visiting London was totally fantastic. I think I love going to a place and not have any real idea of it, that way its all a surprise for me. No expectations you know. Find out for my self how it really is. Make my own mind up. You get my drift. And lets just say.......me is very Happy.


Note: Blogger is still giving me problems trying to upload my pictures. But I ain't no quitter. I am like the little engine that could. I keep going and going and going. Will keep trying to upload.


Peace, Blessings and Afternoon tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!