Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Maternity Photos

'You were given life; it is your duty (and your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight'. - Elizabeth Gilbert

Hi all

So here are my maternity photos that I took recently, am currently at 37 weeks and 4 days. These are still in the raw images and no work has yet been done which is why I Love them!!!!!! Fun fact, my boo is the photographer. So these pictures were totally done with Love and lots of patience on his part, poor guy..... Onto the pictures.




Love this one!!!!!


 Looks good in color - I adore this dress!!!! 


 My Favorite 

 Baby was kicking at this point,




My watermelon bump

Just an update, have officially started my contractions, found this out when I went to my last midwife appointment and she sent me up to the hospital ultrasound ward to get checked out. Baby has dropped into position and am having light contractions that aren't worrisome to the nurses there but can definitely be felt by mama here!!!!! So hopefully Baby Afropean can stay put till next week Wednesday or at least any day after this Friday when my sister is flying in. Will keep you guys posted.


Love, Peace and Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment!!!!!!!